Saturday, December 27, 2008

BattleStar Galactica [TV Show]


My first post is gonna be about a show I watch when it's actually on. This is my first post so don't bitch if it's a little odd (This goes to you Mal). The show is Battlestar Galactica obviously. When I first started watching, I was drawn to it by the hot chick in the picture, Tricia Helfer,
but after watching the first season I started really getting into the show itself. The CGI is well done with the battles. I personally like the centurions, the mechanical version of the cylons.
Anyway I'm going off track here. The show is all about robots known as the cylons who attack humanity and almost wipe them out. The survivors flee their homeworlds and attempt to make it to a planet that they only know of through ancient myth, Earth. The cylons follow the humans attempting to finish the job in killing them. But eventually they themselves want to make it to Earth.

I'm much too lazy to go into more details and since the only person that'll probably read this is Mal, theres really not much point to go on. If however you are reading this blog and haven't seen the show I recommend watching it. Admittedly though it'll be hard to get into since it's being taken off the air and you'll have to buy the Season DVD's.
OK, I'm done posting for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment